INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover art -> Add from file  (Read 506 times)

sbdallas

• Junior Woodchuck
  • My only friend is a goat.
Cover art -> Add from file
« on: January 20, 2021, 06:36:42 am »

Is there a way to set the default folder for this?

Edit: I want to set the folder the file browser starts in when I select this function.
Scott

I finally stopped drinking for good.
Now I drink for Evil.

CalJake

• Recent member
Re: Cover art -> Add from file
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 06:32:07 pm »

There is a field under Tools => Options => File Location => Cover Art where you can select the folder.  But I guess I don't understand the point of this, or the function, because if you 'add from file' and browse to another location, next time you use 'add from file' it recalls that location rather than the default file location you've designated.  Maybe that's just indicating the directory for backups?  So as is, once you browse to the location, next time you open 'add from file' it will remember the previous location.

The other problem I'm having with 'add from file' is that when I use it, it's full screen, and I cannot resize it, even though it has the resize indication in the lower right portion of the window.  This is all with Windows 10 64-bit and MC 27.  I can resize it without issue in MC 25 on Win 7.

CalJake

• Recent member
Re: Cover art -> Add from file
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 08:07:51 pm »

I'm having with 'add from file' is that when I use it, it's full screen, and I cannot resize it, even though it has the resize indication in the lower right portion of the window.  This is all with Windows 10 64-bit and MC 27.  I can resize it without issue in MC 25 on Win 7.

OK - finally solved this, so in case anyone else has the problem, just click on the title bar and select "restore".
Pages: [1]   Go Up