INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater view issue with build 27.0.57  (Read 367 times)

Tiberius675

• Recent member
Theater view issue with build 27.0.57
« on: January 24, 2021, 01:16:56 pm »

I am having an issue with this build and Theater view. With this build when browsing the Audio Library it shows "There are no items to display" When files are present. The files show in Standard mode. This is occurring on two PC's. Reinstalling build 27.0.52(the last I could find) fixes the issue.

I have attached a screenshot of the view settings.

wer

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theater view issue with build 27.0.57
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 01:38:54 pm »

Thanks for the screenshot.

I can confirm the [Date] field is being evaluated incorrectly in Theater View.  It's a bug. Wait for a fix.

In the meantime, to work around, change your Date category in the view to Year instead. Year is working, and will give similar (if not identical) results depending on how you have filled out your [Date] field.

Tiberius675

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 01:52:12 pm »

Thanks for the info.

I put the Release date in the date field so when there are multiple releases in the same year they sort chronologically. I actually created a field>Release Date and am in the process of moving the data to that field and putting just the year in the date field.

Reason for the change is I use the G-Force visualization and when that displays the track info it only shows the month if the date is something like 1/15/2021. Put in multiple tickets at Soundspectrum but no response so i created a work around.

wer

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 02:01:31 pm »

All date-type fields are broken when used as categories in Theater View or Panes views. [Year] works because it is an integer, not a date.

Tiberius675

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 03:03:54 pm »

Got it
Pages: [1]   Go Up