INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: On some imported SACD iso files, I get track 1 duplicated  (Read 296 times)

not_fer

On some imported SACD iso files, I get track 1 duplicated
« on: February 11, 2021, 12:00:29 pm »

Hi.

I originally posted this on the MC26 section, but I just upgraded to MC27 and I have the same behaviour.

I have several SACD iso files. On some of these files, not all, I see that track 1 is duplicated once it is imported.
If I delete the duplicate track from the library, it gets back after auto-import runs again.

The import details of the both duplicated tracks seem to look the same (same length, bitrate, etc).
And the name come from the same part of the iso. {SACD_iso_filename}.iso;1
The only difference I might find, is that the album cover of that track is different than the rest of the tracks of the same iso (including the other duplicated track 1).
See attached snapshot of one example.

What could be wrong?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: On some imported SACD iso files, I get track 1 duplicated
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 09:16:00 am »

I can't reproduce this.  Could you send a file to matt at jriver dot com and I'll try to reproduce.  Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

not_fer

Re: On some imported SACD iso files, I get track 1 duplicated
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 04:38:29 pm »

Thanks Matt.
When I deleted all the SACD iso files from the library that were giving me the problem and import them again, it imported only the correct qty of tracks.
Before, I was only deleting one of the duplicated tracks and it was coming back again.

I don't know what happened. I imported those SACD iso files months or years ago and they were ok. I guess something happened at some point in time and the duplicated track 1 was added.

So for now, this issue is fixed by removing all files and importing again.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up