INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CD ripping issue?  (Read 454 times)

JIMV

• World Citizen
CD ripping issue?
« on: February 11, 2021, 01:08:58 pm »

I know this is absurd but it has me beaten. I have not ripped a cd in a very long time. I insert the CD, I select my tracks to rip. I tell the action box to rip and the screen shows the tracks being ripped. Once it is done the CD ejects. all appears well. Then I insert my next disk and close the drive. Instead of seeing the new disk, the software insists on pulling up the data from the disk I had just completed. I have tried every option I am given in the action window but the software insists I repeat my rip forever.

I figured perhaps I had a disk drive issue and tried the same thing on my other media center 27 machine and get the same result...so, what is the secret option that will allow me to actually rip more than one CD per media center activation? Do I have to tell the software than the rip is done and now I want to play again with another CD???

I am sure this is something so basic that i am simply missing it.

Help!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: CD ripping issue?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 02:08:24 pm »

Rip the CD.  Don't select tracks.

What version of MC are you using?

JIMV

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 03:49:16 pm »

Rip the CD.  Don't select tracks.

What version of MC are you using?

I don't want the entire disk, just a track or so and why does my last effort keep reappearing?

I guess I am not being clear...

It will perform fine with the first cd inserted. It refuses to see any subsequent cd's in the drive. It tells me to insert new disk and double tap the screen to refresh. I do that and all that comes up is the first CD as it advises I do not have a CD in the drive. Both of my MC27 machines do this...

Why? How do I get it to rip more than one disk at a session?

JIMV

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2021, 01:17:15 pm »

still no fix for this?
Pages: [1]   Go Up