INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Burning an audio cd  (Read 1058 times)

ahartheimer

• nothing more to say...
Burning an audio cd
« on: August 26, 2003, 03:19:46 pm »

I copied a cd to the computer.  I inserted a Staples CD-RW disc and followed the directions to burn the CD.  I completed the process successfully.  When I put the disc in my CD player, I got the message "no disc".  I checked the faq's.  I found one that seemed to have the answer.  I went to device settings and unchecked "use digital playback".  I then burned another CD.  The result was the same.  What am I doing wrong?

rovingcowboy

• World Citizen
  • I love media jukebox
Re: Burning an audio cd
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2003, 05:03:14 am »

:)

well first your using the cd rw  which is not for muisc cd's  you need to use  the plain cdr  disk  which is a one time only burn.  you also need to use  the cdr's that your cd burner will see.

you then need to put the songs on the computer with the digital error correction turned on.   as there are errors added in to the cd's now to prevent copying them, and the d,e,c,  being on might fix it but again it might not  but there is a better chance if it is on then off.

also you need to make sure what size of cdrom your PLAYER  can see.   ?  650 mb's or 700 mb's  about 2 years ago they changed to the 700 mb's  and if you have an older cd player it might not see the 700  only the 650,  

other then that i can not say what is wrong sorry.. :(
roving cowboy / keith hall
Pages: [1]   Go Up