INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlist Won't Delete  (Read 573 times)

amsco15

• World Citizen
Playlist Won't Delete
« on: April 07, 2021, 12:39:36 pm »

I recently set up a music server on a separate computer.  My MC library sits on the remotely located music server computer.  I manage MC from a second computer in the house.  I connect to the music server library from the second computer through the music server computer's IP address (static IP) and port:  192.168.1.54:52199.  That all works great.  The only odd behavior is the new install added a playlist called "Recently Imported."  I don't want that playlist.  I delete it but it comes back if I unload MC and reload.  Any hints?  Thanks!!!

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
Re: Playlist Won't Delete
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 12:56:33 pm »

It will come back anytime you add to the library.  Think it's built in to do so.

amsco15

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 01:04:16 pm »

I don't remember this behavior.  I have my playlists in order using numbered names.  I want my 1 - Best of... always at the top and don't have a need for this playlist at all.  I have a Library view under Audio for import order which works the way I like it.  Thanks though.

BigSpider

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 04:24:50 pm »

Create a playlist group called something like zzzzz and then move the offending playlists into it. They will still be there but you have the satisfaction of knowing that they are exactly where you want them. Mine is shown in the attachment.
English spiders are kind of small, but when I was living in the African rain forest well ......

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2021, 07:53:35 pm »

That's an excellent work-around Spider.
Pages: [1]   Go Up