More > JRiver Media Center 27 for Windows

JRiver Media Center 27.0.85 for Windows -- Available Here

(1/4) > >>

Matt:
This is a new build of JRiver Media Center 27.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 64-bit build
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v27/latest/MediaCenter270085-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

Download 32-bit
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v27/latest/MediaCenter270085.exe

27.0.85 (4/19/2021)

1. Fixed: ICY metadata was not working in the previous build.
2. Changed: Simplified the buffering approach of the MP3 plugin.
3. Changed: Removed unintended double-buffering in mp4 plugin.
4. Fixed: In WMA plugin if "Disable audio buffering to disk" option (Linux only) was used, a file buffer was still created.
5. Changed: The file type is passed along with Radio Paradise files so it no longer needs to hit the server for it.

27.0.84 (4/16/2021)

1. Fixed: When playing URLs, two layers of ICY parsing could happen causing hiccups in the audio.

27.0.83 (4/15/2021)

1. Fixed: With memory playback enabled, playing some streaming stations with ICY metadata could fail after a while.

27.0.82 (4/12/2021)

1. Fixed: Filenames that were exactly the MAX_PATH length would not work.
2. Fixed: WASAPI loopback was not working.

27.0.81 (4/7/2021)

1. Fixed: Convolution did not work properly with channels 10 and higher.

27.0.80 (4/6/2021)

1. Fixed: Media Center could create test files for if a directory is writable and leave them in certain cases.
2. Fixed: MC could read ID3v2.2 PIC frame incorrectly causing the JPEG image to lose "start of image" marker.
3. Fixed: YouTube playback was not working for many videos.

27.0.79 (4/1/2021)

1. Fixed: The system volume would not always work properly due to a recent change.

27.0.78 (3/30/2021)

1. Fixed: Several WavPack bitrates did not work.
2. Changed: Ripping to CUE did not work nicely unless concurrent ripping and encoding was selected.
3. Changed: Added a sanity check to the Repeat(...) expression so it will only repeat 100 times then output "... (x more)".
4. Fixed: The password shown in Options > Media Network would be incorrect characters.
5. Fixed: DSD playback would incorrectly report an increase of 6 dB when bitstreaming.

27.0.77 (3/22/2021)

1. Fixed: Google image lookup was not working.

27.0.76 (3/19/2021)

1. Changed: Internal FF/REW change in JRiver Video Engine (using DirectShow).
2. Changed: Minor change in DirectShow graph building for analog TV tuners or video capture devices.  Please report back if you have any issues with this change.
3.  Fixed: Media Center could crash in some circumstances.

steven12xu:
Downloaded mc27 today and it doesn’t play all files that mc23 does. Plays but no sound. I have not changed any settings. Thanks

JimH:

--- Quote from: steven12xu on May 07, 2021, 11:36:00 am ---Downloaded mc27 today and it doesn’t play all files that mc23 does. Plays but no sound. I have not changed any settings. Thanks

--- End quote ---
Check your audio settings.

Awesome Donkey:
Also if you're using the 64-bit build of Media Center and you use an ASIO driver or something else for your DAC, it might only have a 32-bit driver thus requiring the use of the 32-bit build of Media Center (as MC23 was 32-bit only).

nickt1:
Hi There, I had been streaming radio Paradise successfully by adding the URL link:
https://stream.radioparadise.com/flac
Until I updated to the 27.0.85 version and it stopped working coming up with "nothing to play".
Ah -I hear you say why not just use the streaming link loaded in the task bar and on the JR streaming page?
This is also problematic as it has a gap in the playback towards the end of the track which gets old fast.
Any help in solving either of these issues would be appreciated.
Thank You

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version