INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Date Problem When DAC is Off  (Read 403 times)

BigSpider

• Galactic Citizen
Date Problem When DAC is Off
« on: April 25, 2021, 02:23:13 pm »

When playing a playlist of never before played audio tracks I inadvertantly forgot to switch on the dac, of course I received the something went wrong with playback notification, but oddly the first two tracks in the playlist now had today's date and time entered as if they had been played. Tried it a few more times and this behaviour always occurs. Not mind-blowingly problematic but I guess this shouldn't really happen. Anyway many thanks for providing us with a wonderful piece of kit!
English spiders are kind of small, but when I was living in the African rain forest well ......

LilyAarseth

• World Citizen
Re: Date Problem When DAC is Off
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 02:20:38 am »

When playing a playlist of never before played audio tracks I inadvertantly forgot to switch on the dac, of course I received the something went wrong with playback notification, but oddly the first two tracks in the playlist now had today's date and time entered as if they had been played. Tried it a few more times and this behaviour always occurs. Not mind-blowingly problematic but I guess this shouldn't really happen. Anyway many thanks for providing us with a wonderful piece of kit!
This also includes the last.fm scrobbler feature. It does scrobble a track immediately when it fails. I know it is configurable but I haven't made any changes so this is default behaviour.

BigSpider

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Date Problem When DAC is Off
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 02:56:36 pm »

Adding a last played date to 2 files at the start of a playlist due to a failure to play the first file seems just a bit too insecty to me.
English spiders are kind of small, but when I was living in the African rain forest well ......
Pages: [1]   Go Up