INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View mods question  (Read 480 times)

forbigd

• Galactic Citizen
Theater View mods question
« on: May 26, 2021, 08:43:50 am »

Hi all,
We love Theater mode, and I have spent years tuning ours to work just great.
For TV shows, when we open up a series and look at the episodes in it, we can choose an episode and it opens up to show info about that epsiode. All kinds of stuff you can configure yourself in options. But the screen before, where we have it set to show a vertical text list of episodes...I cannot modify that. I want more info in the episode name, and a different, bigger font. But I can't find where I can adjust that. The info panel is great, but there is no such option for the screen right before that. Specifically I want a bigger font without making everthing else bigger. the list of episodes is pretty small. But the main Theater Mode screen is the right size font wise. If I make theater mode big enough to see the episode list plainly, the Main view is so large I only get two rows of icons for series.
Make sense?

Thanks

forbigd

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Theater View mods question
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2021, 07:06:54 am »

I am surprised no one could help, but eventually I did find the place to modify this text. Yay!
Here's where it is...
Options, Theater View, Customize File Info Panel.
You would think there would be a "Customize FileLIST Panel".
There is, but you have to EDIT the Template you are using (in this case TV SHOWS). Once TVSHOWS is (are?) the item you are trying to change, then choose "MANAGE..." then "Edit Template", then change what the Caption is.
The Caption is the exact line I am trying to make bigger. Easy once here, but finding here was tough. :) I thought "Manage" was a place to store and sort templates, not where you could edit part of it. So much customizability with MC. I love it. But lots of stuff you don't know exists unless you look for it. Knowing what I have now done with the Caption for TVShows, I am looking forward to what I can do with Movies :)

Hope this helps someone.

Don

S. Pupp

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Theater View mods question
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021, 12:24:44 pm »

Many thanks for this info!
Pages: [1]   Go Up