INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to apply a customized view to all playlists?  (Read 439 times)

Lunatique

• World Citizen
How to apply a customized view to all playlists?
« on: June 20, 2021, 09:36:48 pm »

It seems whenever I create a customized view with the columns and spacing and save it, I can't just apply it to all the various playlists and I have. I would need to go to the playlist, then go to view/customize view and then load the customized view I created/saved to that playlist.

Is there a way to apply my customized view to every single playlist at once?

Lunatique

• World Citizen
Re: How to apply a customized view to all playlists?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 10:43:47 pm »

So should I assume the lack of replies mean this is not possible in MC?

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 03:00:59 am »

Of course you can. You'll find most people have jumped across to the Version 28 forum.

Right click on the playlist, hit customise view. Layouts can be saved, modified and applied from the list you save to the playlist. When you modify the view within the display, on restart it will return back the last saved view. That is by design. Each view can be modified updated, changing the layout, sorting etc. but it has to be saved. So the view becomes the template if you want to apply to all lists. customise each one of them and select the view you saved.
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas

zybex

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2021, 04:30:44 am »

In other words, no you cannot. It's a bit annoying when you have many playlists, I would also like a way to do it to all of them with less clicks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up