INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What IPTV Are You Using with JRiver?  (Read 614 times)

whoareyou

• Galactic Citizen
What IPTV Are You Using with JRiver?
« on: June 27, 2021, 02:37:26 pm »

There seem to be many choices out there, and some look shady.  So which one are you using and how do you like it?
Thanks
Windows 11 Pro
Intel i7-12700K / 32MBRam /
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4070
4K Sony x900h

whoareyou

• Galactic Citizen
Re: What IPTV Are You Using with JRiver?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 08:56:49 am »

Bump......
Thanks
Windows 11 Pro
Intel i7-12700K / 32MBRam /
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4070
4K Sony x900h

jachin99

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 08:48:39 pm »

Take a look at these http://www.apsattv.com/index.html  These are free, and they look legal but they also aren't a great substitute for cable. 

jctcom

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Rush - Styx - Yes - Porcupine Tree - Staple Food!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 01:28:06 pm »

I am in Canada and use 2 services.  The first one I signed up for was "NorthernIPTV".  This one costs about $18 / Month  forget where I found them probably just Google.

The second one I signed up for is "BestIPTV".  I signed up for them mostly because it was like $45 for a year (From Amazon.ca There may be multiple sellers make sure you are selecting a reputable one.) and gives a slightly different set of channels and VOD options (Actually much more VOD but not quite as reliable as NorthernIPTV). 

I run both of them currently off of "Tivimate" app on my Nvidia Shield TV Box.

I tried multiple apps on multiple devices and the Tivimate on an android TV box is the only one I found that was consistently reliable, Runs smooth, Looks great and functions much like a standard Cable Vision PVR even (if you have enough memory.).

Edit:  Oops.  Just noticed the title says "Using with JRiver".  Not actually using with JRemote yet because I haven't seen any way to implement "Extreme Codes".  Still this post might be useful for someone so I will leave it up.

Carl
Pages: [1]   Go Up