INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'View Extras' - no longer sorting by name, but by modified date?  (Read 511 times)

Negasonic

• World Citizen

Right-clicking on a file and going to 'View Extras' no longer presents the list of extras in alphabetical order, but (I think) modified date (?).

It's been like this for awhile (was using v26) but updated to v28 yesterday and noticed that it is still not sorting alphabetically by name (If I have modified any of the "extras" files). If a file has been modified it will appear at the bottom of the list regardless of what it is named.

Anyone else see this?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: 'View Extras' - no longer sorting by name, but by modified date?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 10:56:01 am »

Next build:
Changed: Added sorting to the view extras menu instead of just sorting using the file system.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Chipicui

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: 'View Extras' - no longer sorting by name, but by modified date?lb
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 09:55:34 am »

By the way... (sorry for not starting another thread)
Is there an easy way to configure MC to automatically view those extras in full screen, with as few mouse clicks as posible?.
I mean, when i left click a song i have an extras menu item, then inside it another list with the extras... why not a single click to load all images in full screen one after another?.
I have full albums art and I’d love to watch/read it in full screen while listening to the album with the less effort possible.
Or better still... a toolbar button to do just this... view album art as big and fast as possible
Pages: [1]   Go Up