INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlists Are Missing  (Read 597 times)

TMBallard

• Recent member
Playlists Are Missing
« on: June 29, 2021, 09:00:31 am »

I recently purchased Media Center 27 and began working on my playlists.  I have several thousand playlists; I teach music history, Opera literature and history, American Popular Music, World Music, and Country Music as a Social Commentary.  (I'm insane; I do understand) I only share this to emphasize the necessity of my playlist organization.  Apple Music App/iTunes began gutting and rearranging playlists that i needed to teach.  Two dear friends who work in the music industry in Nashville suggested JRiver.  I purchased it and upgraded to Media Center 28.  Now ALL the work I did in Media Center 27 to develop playlists, genre playlist groups, and album artwork is GONE!  Is there a way to recover this?  HELP!!!   Thanks!   :-[

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
Re: Playlists Are Missing
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 09:23:46 am »

File>Library>Restore Library  (make sure the "Restore library and playlists" box is checked).

Browse for a date by the date modified for the latest one before you lost your playlists.  Would suggest you make a back-up any time you make a new playlist in your situation.

TMBallard

• Recent member
Re: Playlists Are Missing
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2021, 09:42:10 am »

Thanks!!!   Totally worked! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up