INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clearing incorrect Movie library data  (Read 998 times)

stricko

• Galactic Citizen
Clearing incorrect Movie library data
« on: August 13, 2021, 08:10:30 am »

Hi there, I've a few video files where incorrect movie data has been added to their libray entry and/or tags. Typically these are home movie files or music video where the title is simliar to or the same as a movie. When these were imported, and before I'd had chance to set the media sub-type, movie data was found and added to the library.

Ideally, I'd like to clean down the files so that I can add more relevant data.

Any ideas?

tij

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Clearing incorrect Movie library data
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 12:52:56 pm »

This is where auto import comes in handy.

For example ... i keep my music video in separate folder ... i then configure auto import to automatically assign Media Sub Type for them to "Music Video" and MC does not look up movie data for them

Same can be done for Home Videos

As for correcting what has been already imported:

1. Can removd what has been imported and reimport with correctly set up auto import

2. Assuming home videos and music videos are kept from movies/tv show in separate folders ... can create view that only display files from certaim folder ... then select them all and delete tags that were incorrectly assigned
HTPC: Win11 Pro, MC: latest 31(64b), NV Driver: v425.31, CPU: i9-12900K, 32GB RAM, GeForce: 2080ti
Screen: LG 2016 E6
NAS: FreeNAS 11.1, SuperMicro SSG-5048R-E1CR36L, E5-1620v4, 64GB ECC RAM, 18xUltrastar He12-SAS3 drives, 2x240GB SSD (OS)
Pages: [1]   Go Up