INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem Pasting Cover Art  (Read 370 times)

MikeO

• Citizen of the Universe
Problem Pasting Cover Art
« on: September 02, 2021, 06:19:26 am »

V.28.0.53

I am adding artwork to a Box Set , I have a Working View (Category)  of the individual discs of the set , 4 Discs across the screen so quite bit to aim at , (I have the box set in a specific folder , importing a single folder until I am happy to drop into the main library)

I have the artwork in a PDF file, the first page being the disc cover. I am using the Windows 10 Snip Tool to copy the first page .

This puts the Snipped area into clipboard.

Now I highlight ONE disc cover and use the <Paste From Clipboard> command.

Pasting now pastes the image to more than one disc. Instead of just ONE. Even though the other discs is not highlighted.

I have repeatedly checked that I am not highlighting more than one disc accidentally , unfortunately this is repeating time and again , it can't be my clumsy mousing !!

What am I doing wrong ? Or What is MC doing wrong . I can work around it but it involves a lot more clicking etc.

MikeO

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Problem Pasting Cover Art
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 06:55:03 am »

Got it ...

In my use case all discs had the same album name , ie the box set name . MC seems to add the Pasted Image based on Album Name, I have just renamed the Album tag to the individual disc name and all is OK again . The paste command limits to the new album name (the new album name is specific to a single disc in this case)

That said I would expect the Paste command to apply only to the Selected Files not the whole album
Pages: [1]   Go Up