INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where are my Internet Radios?  (Read 433 times)

MyloTcat

• Recent member
Where are my Internet Radios?
« on: September 07, 2021, 06:25:45 pm »

I'm new at this so I apologize if the answer to my question is obvious. I just installed MC28 as an upgrade to MC26. Unfortunately I uninstalled 26 before installing 28. While using 26, when I launched media center, I would see my internet radios listed in the left column. I can't remember if they were listed under a particular group. I don't recall having to do anything "special" to get them listed in previous versions of Media Center. I've poked around the MC28 menus but am unable to "get them back" in 28, that is to say, I don't see them listed. I use Media Center to stream content to my internet radios (they are Grace Digitial internet radios). I am running Win 10 64bit. Thanks for any help...Dave

MyloTcat

• Recent member
Re: Where are my Internet Radios? Found.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 07:31:09 pm »

I was able to find the answer using Media Center online help. I have not upgraded for a long time and forgot that the Media Server/Media Network option must be enabled manually since it is not enabled by default:

Configuration of Media Server:
1. Configuration is under Tools > Options > Media Network.
2. Check the option "Use Media Network to share this library and enable DLNA"
3. Click the "Access Key" options. You can ask MC to generate and e-mail an "access key". Choose "Enable access" to generate this six character key.
4. On the client PC or device, just enter it to gain access to your Library server.
Pages: [1]   Go Up