INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Copy To SD Card  (Read 265 times)

MikeO

• Citizen of the Universe
Copy To SD Card
« on: September 13, 2021, 05:03:33 am »

I have a requirement to copy and sync FLAC to an 256 Gb Micro SD Card in an Samsung/Android phone. MC offers 2 options neither of which can I get to work

If I use Windows explorer , I can see the phone, navigate to a folder and copy FLAC to it which subsequently plays fine

With Sync Handheld , the Phone shows and allows me to set it as a "handheld device"
When I highlight some FLAC audio files , they show up in the Sync Details  but with File Not Supported showing (the phone definitely supports FLAC)
If I set conversion to MP3 all is well and it syncs normally but not when conversion is set to FLAC, i.e. leave the file as is

If I use Rename copy Move tool , I can see the Phone and can select a folder to act as destination but in the before and after columns the path is identical as if its not recognizing the destination folder even if I copy the destination address

Am I asking too much ? I can do this by Rename, Copy etc to a "working" folder and then copy that across to the card but not by the 2 built in methods in MC , Direct copy would be messy to add further albums later  and would require keeping the active copy list, not ideal

Any Ideas ? Or do I just accept MP3 ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up