INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cloudplay Contributors : THANK YOU! Much Gratitude!  (Read 449 times)

samtheman57

• Junior Woodchuck
Cloudplay Contributors : THANK YOU! Much Gratitude!
« on: October 01, 2021, 08:03:02 am »

I have posted this before, but I wanted to just say THANK YOU to developers of MC and contributors to JRiver Cloudplay!

It's like the cool kid that lived down the block, with the ASTOUNDING, AMAZING record collection just GIVING it to you!

For someone like myself, that's been around the block a few times and started loving music when it was piped through mono transistor radio speakers, and who now listens through high-end USB DAC and German engineered studio monitors, it's like a miracle. I do not take this technology for granted.

In terms of functionality, I think the software is the best out there. I never had any issues that couldn't be solved with the support here. IMHO, it was Windows that needed to catch up to JRiver, and Windows 10 64 bit hasn't given me a bit of trouble in terms of the interactions with JRMC28.

Karzai, Dawgincontrol, Bigpoppapump, ALL of you who contribute, I am in heaven. These are records I looked at as a kid but couldn't afford. It's like walking into the record store and walking out with whatever you want.

I am constantly evangelizing for MC over other streaming services, especially Spotify and Tidal, I wish other people would get it.

FYI I have playlist contributions under two handles: Zappafan1957 and samtheman57. Check them out.

Best to everyone.

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
Re: Cloudplay Contributors : THANK YOU! Much Gratitude!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 09:40:45 am »

Agree and glad you like my contributions.

Your Morphine, Sandman, Jazz, Zappa, and Goodies is a playlist right up my eclectic alley.

samtheman57

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Cloudplay Contributors : THANK YOU! Much Gratitude!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 11:16:16 am »

Glad you enjoy it! I was trying to be creative and eclectic. That goes back to listening to the "sets" on"progressive" FM radio back in the day, specifically WOWI 103 FM out of Norfolk, Virginia.
Pages: [1]   Go Up