INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Send just one episode from a DVD Rip to Phone  (Read 275 times)

Gio300ZX

• Junior Woodchuck
Send just one episode from a DVD Rip to Phone
« on: October 04, 2021, 08:45:14 am »

I have ripped some DVDs. They all work fine in MC. Play the ripped file and up comes the DVD menu. I have just ripped a compilation DVD of a TV series which has 4 episodes. Menu works fine, able to select whichever episode. But I can't send an individual episode to my phone. First, I tried sending the whole DVD. Only one episode was converted and uploaded. It seemed to be the longest episode not the first one on the DVD.

I then read about Particles. The Auto Create DVD Menu worked fine and in MC, I can see the episodes (plus a couple of short ones which seem to crash MC). The longest episode appears twice (as DVDname and then as DVDname - Title x where x is in the right order).

I selected the particle for (e.g.) Episode 2 to Send to Phone. It went straight to Uploading (not Converting) and reported complete in just a few minutes. However, only the one I did earlier (Episode 1) was on the phone. I deleted the file on the phone and tried again. Same thing, no conversion, it just uploaded the converted Episode 1. I deleted the file in the JRiver Conversion Cache (mp4 and sidecar). Tried again. Same thing (no conversion, just upload). In JRiver Conversion Cache, only a sidecar was there and on the phone, the previously converted Episode  1 reappeared from somewhere!

Is it possible to use MC to send individual Episodes to a phone? If so, how? Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up