INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stacks Not Showing Consistently  (Read 682 times)

Jamil

• Galactic Citizen
Stacks Not Showing Consistently
« on: October 19, 2021, 01:15:39 am »

I expanded all stacks as mentioned in another thread.  For some odd reason, MC28.0.76 is not showing all stacked files.  Here's an example:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6e7cev4bt79vhfv/mc28_all_stacks_not_showing.png

Notice above that three songs in total are stacked in Songs In The Key of Life?  These songs are stacked with Original Musiquarium I.  Also notice how the later shows a single song stacked.  Why are the other two missing?

Note that I just recently started using this expand stacks feature, because I had no clue that it even existed until recently.  This bug could very well have been around forever unnoticed.  Can this please be fixed?

vbphil

• World Citizen
Re: Stacks Not Showing Consistently
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 01:57:30 pm »

I expanded all stacks as mentioned in another thread.  For some odd reason, MC28.0.76 is not showing all stacked files.  Here's an example:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6e7cev4bt79vhfv/mc28_all_stacks_not_showing.png

Notice above that three songs in total are stacked in Songs In The Key of Life?  These songs are stacked with Original Musiquarium I.  Also notice how the later shows a single song stacked.  Why are the other two missing?

Note that I just recently started using this expand stacks feature, because I had no clue that it even existed until recently.  This bug could very well have been around forever unnoticed.  Can this please be fixed?

Did you ever figure this out?
I just started experimenting with stacks and the issue I have is that the files in the stack are not hidden with only the top file showing. I've tried expand and collapse but nothing changes. I always see all the files in the stack.

Duh!!  I guess you have to do a refresh after expanding and collapsing.

tvrgeek

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 03:09:05 pm »

I am looking for something like PoolRoom. Basically like Windows Media Player, but regardless of the level through genre only show covers, not songs.   Genras on left, temporary now playing on the right, covers in the middle.  Touch screen to just drag covers over to the cueu. Music only.

One more feature, If I were to use in my desk, I need a button to switch between two eq settings. Speakers and cans.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 03:12:50 pm »

You can solve you EQ problem with Zones and Zoneswitch.

Playing Now is the Queue. 

Audio only is under the View Menu.

You keep mentioning other players.  It won't get you where you want to go any faster.  Just dig in a little and learn how MC works.
Pages: [1]   Go Up