INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thumbnail text  (Read 554 times)

4BYE

• Galactic Citizen
Thumbnail text
« on: November 17, 2021, 05:57:26 am »

Hello, I have added physical DVD and Blu-Ray by inserting into my BD player in the PC and add details and movie poster to it. My DVD's also have a location because I have them in boxes. Now that I have added some 4K UHD discs I was wondering if I can make some sort of code where the UHD disc will have another color than the regular BD. But I want them on the same location, where it's either Blu-Ray or
I now use "<font color="ff0000">;[Video Drager]<//font><//b>" where in "Video Drager" (Dutch) I add either DVD, Blu-ray or UHD Blu-ray for physical discs.
Thanks in advance!

lepa

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Thumbnail text
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 11:47:32 am »

Not sure from the description if this is what you want but did you mean something like this? First color if height is inside dvd range, second is BD and third UHD
Code: [Select]
<font color="IfCase([Height],4,576,#ff0000,1080,#ffffff,2160,#0000ff)">[Video Drager]<//font>

4BYE

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2021, 12:31:30 pm »

Not sure from the description if this is what you want but did you mean something like this? First color if height is inside dvd range, second is BD and third UHD
<font color="IfCase([Height],4,576,#ff0000,1080,#ffffff,2160,#0000ff)">[Video Drager]<//font>

Unfortunately this will not work because not all fields are filled with dimension. (don't know why) I'm not really familiar with coding but I know the tag "Video Drager" contains (for now) either "DVD", "Blu-ray" or "UHD Blu-ray". I was thinking maybe something like this: <font color>=ÏfCase([Video Drager],DVD,#FF0000,Blu-ray,#0000FF,UHD Blu-ray,#00FF00)">[Video Drager]</font>
But this is not correct coded.

lepa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 01:06:34 pm »

Ah ok so video drager contains your selector so I guess this should work then. 1 to select insensitive string compare just in case. Your example should work if capitalization equals but there is a typo in first quotation mark, you close font before setting font color value and you also need escape when closing font

<font color="IfCase([Video Drager], 1, DVD, #FF0000, Blu-Ray, #00FF00,UHD Blu-ray, #0000FF)">[Video Drager]<//font>

4BYE

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2021, 01:14:29 pm »

Yep that should work. I was still trying to get it right and found the mode values. I came up with something similar but used the "0" mode. Thanks for your help, couldn't have done it without your help!

lepa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2021, 01:39:03 pm »

Glad you got it sorted  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up