INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Req:Manually Advance from last title in playing now to the first in list  (Read 509 times)

rolf_eigenheer

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...

When 'Playing now' reaches the end, I'd like to press 'next' on my remote, to start playing the list from the beginning. As long as 'repeat' is enabled, this works. But I do not like automatically repeating the list endless.
I'd be glad to find this in one of the coming releases. Actually I have to go into the Playing now and scroll up the list to the top and select the first entry to play.

It would be fine also if MCC_SKIP_TO would advance from the last entry in list to the first one. Unlike Skip, MCC_SKIP_TO does not advance to the first in list, even if 'repeat' is enabled.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!

Maybe just fire MCC_CONTINUOUS to set it one way, fire the next track, then change back.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

rolf_eigenheer

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...

Maybe just fire MCC_CONTINUOUS to set it one way, fire the next track, then change back.

Using  such a macro would override MCC_CONTINUOUS settings.  It would turn off 'repeat' even I have manually activated before.

I'd like not to use macros, because I found in other situations, that commands are not always handled in the order the commands are called. For example: I use a macro to call Command="mc27.exe" Param="/PlayReplace selected" Global="1" followed by the call Command="22001" Param="2" Global="1" . Once a day, this is handled in reverse order. MC then switches to Playing Now and adds the selected item of Playing Now to the list. The expected behavior would be: The selected items in my view will be added to Playing Now and then Playing Now is showed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up