INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help on DTS problem giving only noise in Library Server  (Read 474 times)

4BYE

• Galactic Citizen
Need help on DTS problem giving only noise in Library Server
« on: January 05, 2022, 04:38:01 am »

Hello, I have an internal HDD with all my music. It does have some DTS songs in .wav format. It plays excellent on my main PC.

However when I use the Intel NUC mini PC in the living room and use MC as a Library Server it gives noise only with the same DTS.wav files.
If I copy one album to my Synology server and let MC just play those songs it's again excellent. I even imported that same album from my Synology server to my (empty) library to test it and still plays fine. So there's a difference in playing DTS .wav files from my main PC and playing them from my Synology server. All ape/flac/SACD flac files do work, also the 5.1 ones. So far I can tell it's just the DTS.wav that doesn't. I search here and googled but can't find where the problems lies. Clearly both systems know how to play it.

First image is song played from my HHD in main PC, giving static noise. It seems it tries to convert from 5.1 to 5.1?
Second image is same song played from Synology server.

Thanks for your help.

Pages: [1]   Go Up