INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [BUG] OSD not displayed when changing subtitle delay using keyboard shortcuts  (Read 637 times)

bogdanbz

• World Citizen

This is a bug report regarding the OSD while playing video.

- when using the keyboard shortcuts to change the current audio stream (Ctr+Shift+L), the OSD pops up to show what is the new selected audio stream -> OK
- when using the keyboard shortcuts to change the current subtitle stream (Alt+C), the OSD pops up to show what is the new selected subtitle stream -> OK

I added keyboard shortcuts to change the subtitle delay to a custom "C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 28\Data\Custom Resources\Resource.xml" file, as these do not seem to exist by default.

Code: [Select]
<MJRS version="1.0">
  <ACCELERATORS>
    <!-- Increment subtitle delay by 500ms -->
    <Entry Key="Ctrl;F1" Command="28037" Param="-500" TranslateFlags="13" />
    <Entry Key="Ctrl;F2" Command="28037" Param="500" TranslateFlags="13" />
  </ACCELERATORS>
</MJRS>

- when using these keyboard shortcuts to change the current subtitle delay, the OSD does not pop up to show what is the new subtitle delay -> NOK

The subtitle delay is changed, but you have no idea by how much.

There's another bug hiding here regarding the OSD and subtitle delays, in fact. If I display the OSD and navigate to its "Subtitle timing" entry before using the keyboard shortcuts, what I can notice is that the value displayed by the OSD does not change while I press the keyboard shortcuts! I can see the new value in the OSD only after I navigate away from the OSD Subtitle Timing entry and then go back to it.

bogdanbz

• World Citizen

Sorry for bumping up this, but was it acknowledged as a bug? Is there any hope for a fix?

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!

We just added this:

NEW: When MCCommand MCC_PLAYBACK_ENGINE_SET_SUBTITLE_TIMING (28037) is used to change the subtitle timing during playback of a video, the new timing will be displayed briefly as an OSD "Subtitle timing: n ms".
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

bogdanbz

• World Citizen

Thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up