INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request - Resizable Smartlist dialog box w vertical scrollbar  (Read 376 times)

rbmjr

• World Citizen

Love the update to MC28 where one can now use a global variable in the "Limit number to" modifier of Smartlists. I took advantage of this new feature to craft a decade by decade audio equalizer like  Smartlist where I can choose by decade how many tunes I want to listen to and how they are to be selected. On my desktop I have a high-resolution monitor and I was able to craft a single Smartlist to collect all the global variables and do it in one place (attachment 1). The problem becomes when I am not at my PC and want to change these values. Around the house I use either a tablet or a laptop to remote into my PC. Both of these devices have a lower display resolution than my desktop does. Therefor when I open the global values Smartlist the dialog is too large to fit completely on the screen, and because the Smartlist dialog has no resizing options I cannot move it or scroll it to access all of the variables in the Smartlist (attachment 2). My request is for is a resizable Smartlist dialog that includes a scroll bar. Could this be done?
Pages: [1]   Go Up