INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vis Studio decimal point issue  (Read 434 times)

Mike...

• Recent member
Vis Studio decimal point issue
« on: February 03, 2022, 08:06:36 am »

I'm trying to edit the stereo spectrum analyzer to my liking, but it is not liking , as decimal point. Whenever I edit one of the values, the left/right channel fills the entire window, instead of just left or right.

See screenshot as example. Unfriendly formatting, the middle value in the drop down menu is Left Half. However, if you change another setting, say gradient, 0,0,0.5,1 is being changed into 0,0,0,5,1. Which MC interprets as Full Window.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Vis Studio decimal point issue
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 08:25:10 am »

I just tried and it worked for me.

I'm not sure what will happen in locales with the other decimal point.  You might just need to switch while you edit.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Mike...

• Recent member
Re: Vis Studio decimal point issue
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 04:24:52 pm »

It worked okay when I changed the decimal point in windows.

I've run into another issue. The different gradients and RGB values.

The default for the stereo analyzer is {3, 1} [[0x00FF00,0xFFFF00,0xFF0000]]. Right now I'm having trouble getting that to stick for the right channel. I can copy and paste that, but it is turned into {3, 1} [[0x00FF00,0x00FFFF,0x0000FF]]. It's like it is going to BGR. https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,72632.0.html. It's definitely a little wonky.

Then went on to discover VST plugins, can those be displayed as "visualization"?
Pages: [1]   Go Up