INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tab key in the Tag Editor  (Read 549 times)

Vocalpoint

• Citizen of the Universe
Tab key in the Tag Editor
« on: February 09, 2022, 03:54:29 pm »

All

I have been pulling what little hair I have  - out - over this bizarre issue every time I go to edit tags via the more "modern" Tag edit view in MC

The most frustrating part of this is it does not happen all the time. I have a Custom Metadata panel (see attached) - and there are days when I can fill in all these fields and tab between each with no problem whatsoever. And then every once in a while - I hit a tag session where no matter what I do - I simply cannot tab to the next field after filling in a value.

I wish I knew which fields cause a problem consistently - but I am usually too frustrated to care and simply pop the mouse cursor in the next field and carry on.

This one has bothered me for years - maybe it's something I am doing or possibly the way I have my custom field types set up.

Would appreciate a look-see for v29 or maybe some tips (from anyone else who has seen this) within v28 to get past this.

Cheers

VP

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Tab key in the Tag Editor
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 06:19:02 pm »

Could be some other program you're running.

Vocalpoint

Re: Tab key in the Tag Editor
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 07:30:12 pm »

Could be some other program you're running.

Not possible - unless you are aware of some app out there that actually interferes with the MC executable as it's running?

If so - do tell.

VP

Pages: [1]   Go Up