INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Optimal Audio Set up for listening to music  (Read 446 times)

IAHawk13

Optimal Audio Set up for listening to music
« on: February 10, 2022, 11:53:43 am »

Hello
I am looking for some help in setting up MC 28 to listen to music on my computer. I have my computer connected to an Anthem 11070 surround Sound Receiver via HDMI cable to my Video card and have a 5.1 speaker set up plus a sub. The speakers are connected to my Anthem. I noticed that If I have MC 28 running I lose all computer related sounds. What I am looking for is how to adjust  Audio Device settings & DSP,  Output Format and sub woofer settings. Please keep it a simple as possible because I am not very good at advanced computer tech stuff.

My Speaker configuration is 2 In wall Paradigm speakers about 3ft from there I sit, A Center Channel about 2ft form where I sit, and two Ceiling Speakers about 15ft from where I sit. The Sub is located under my desk.

Thank you

The Big Labinski

• Galactic Citizen
  • Wake up and slow down
Re: Optimal Audio Set up for listening to music
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 09:34:36 am »

Dear IAHawk, I do have a similar setup. PC with a good Nvidia video card. Connected over HDMI to a Dolby Digital receiver from Denon.
I don't use the DSP Studio in MC and use just the WASAPI output. Denon is decoding all by themselves, and this is optimal for your receiver and speaker setup - I guess. Just try it.
Wake up and slow down 😴
Pages: [1]   Go Up