INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album art thumbnails when viewing "Recent Albums", etc.  (Read 269 times)

Sky King

• Galactic Citizen
Album art thumbnails when viewing "Recent Albums", etc.
« on: February 16, 2022, 09:18:58 am »

Hi,

I tried using search but couldn't find the answer to my question so I'll ask here.  My MC defaults to "Recent Albums" upon opening.  I find the album art thumbnails too small for my liking so I resize using the slider at the upper right hand side of the pane.  The next time I open MC it defaults back to the smaller size.  Is there any way to save the setting that I made using the slider so that I don't have to resize every time I open MC?

Thanks much!

HPBEME

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Hoisted by his own petard - Lock him up!
Re: Album art thumbnails when viewing "Recent Albums", etc.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 10:45:05 am »

I assume you are not exiting the program via a crash? as that will always revert any changes back to what it was when you initially opened the program for a given session.

Also, have you set Options/Startup/Startup Interface/Location to Last Location?  Even if you don't have that set, I don't think it matters.  The thumbnail sizes should be remembered between MC launches regardless - at least they do for me.

If that does not work, open the Options window and type thumbnail in the search box at the bottom.  That will bring up all of MC's available thumbnail settings. You could try messing with those to see if any of them help.  That said, I don't see anything there that I think would make a difference, but you never know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up