INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Consider these MC29 features  (Read 631 times)

tzr916

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Consider these MC29 features
« on: February 16, 2022, 02:27:02 pm »

Thanks for all the fixes and features in MC 28. These are my requests for MC 29:

1. Direct Show method for ATSC 3.0 tuners.

2. Solve the Dolby AC-4 audio in ATSC 3.0 broadcast tv stations. Video in ATSC 3.0 works in MC but audio is silent. Currently have to use SiliconDust solutions to watch ATSC 3.0 tv stations.

3. Tv Tuner Info page for Theater view - dedicated Theater view page showing live view of what each/all the tuners are currently doing. Simple options could be = Idle, or Live Tv (channel + Server/Client), or Recording (channel + program name + duration).

4. Video slow motion usage - prevent the DSP Tempo dialog from popping up on the screen and create a MC Core Command + hotkey for slow motion.

5. Client Cover Art -  currently when a NEW tv show gets cover art on the Server, I have to restart MC on all my Clients to get that cover art to show up. And if I change the tv show cover art on the Server, I have to close MC on all my Clients and manually delete the thumbnail folders in windows explorer and then restart MC on all the clients to get the change to show up, then rebuild all thumbnails of course.

6. USERS - method for opening MC clients and remotes (like Panel) as a different "User", other than the user that the Server is currently logged in as. Example: MC running on the Server as View>User>Living Room. I want to open Panel as View>User>Administrator, but it will only open as user "Living Room", no way to choose a different User.
JRiverMC v32 •Windows 10 Pro 64bit •Defender Exclusions •ṈŘ 3rd party AV
•ASUS TUF gaming WiFi z590 •Thermaltake Toughpower GX2 600W
•i7-11700k @ 3.6GHz~5GHz •32GB PC4-25600 DDR4
•OS on Crucial P5 Plus M.2 PCIe Gen4 •Tv Recordings on SATA 6TB WD Red Pro
•4 OTA & 6 CableCard SiliconDust Tuners
•nVidia RTX2060 •XBR65Z9D •AVRX3700H •Fluance 7.2.2 [FH]
•SMP1000DSPѫeD A3-300[RSS315HE-22] •SPA300DѫYSTSW215[15-PRX8S4]
Pages: [1]   Go Up