INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover art issue  (Read 707 times)

DotJun

• Recent member
Cover art issue
« on: April 03, 2022, 01:50:09 am »

I'm hoping someone can help me out with a cover art problem i'm having in theater view that has persisted since I noticed it on version 19. I have now upgraded to version 29 in the hopes that it has been fixed, but either it is not or I am doing something wrong.

My problem happens when I have a movie that has the same title as a tv series. In this example, I have a move named Extinct and also have a tv series with the same name. What happens is that the cover art for the movie uses the cover art for the series. This only happens in theater view as the cover art is just fine in all other views. It also only happens in that order, movie uses tv series art and never the other way around.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Cover art issue
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 07:21:01 am »

Try manually setting the art by pausing the movie and right clicking on an image you like.

DotJun

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 05:18:13 pm »

Try manually setting the art by pausing the movie and right clicking on an image you like.

I played the movie in theater mode, paused and then right clicked, but I don't get an option to select an image. I'm assuming that I am not doing it right?

DotJun

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2022, 07:08:45 pm »

anyone able to further help me with this issue that has plagued me for a few years running now?
Pages: [1]   Go Up