INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RPi4 Endpoints not showing up  (Read 271 times)

SamNorthernlights

• Recent member
RPi4 Endpoints not showing up
« on: April 12, 2022, 02:14:19 am »

Hi. Can someone solve this for me. I installed Windows 10 on my NUC yesterday and MC29 is up and running and working well. This issue is that my RPi4 Ropieee endpoints are not showing up. They do without a problem on my MacBook where I also have MC29 installed.

I have attached 2 images. I tried to insert them in this message but that does not seem to work on Macs/iOS. So the one showing the RPi4s is from my MacBook and the other is from the NUC Windows 10 install.

What I have done so far is to restart MC29 a few times as I read that can help discoverability (and my Tv did show up which I don’t need), I have restarted the whole network and rebooted all devices concerned, including the NUC. INo joy - the RPi4s refuse to show up on the Windows 10 install. I did check Windows 10 firewall and MC29 is allowed through, and the other endpoints are showing ok as you can see.

Any ideas? I would like them to show up as then I can play to them from JRemote - at the moment I am having to switch to mConnect apps on iPhone/iPad to play to the RPi4s.
Pages: [1]   Go Up