INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What happened to user-created smart list presets?  (Read 396 times)

Craig Shipley

• Recent member
What happened to user-created smart list presets?
« on: May 23, 2022, 10:03:37 am »

I created a preset to sort my smart lists by three criteria under MC28 and have been using it for some time. After one of the updates in MC29, I noticed that the option to use this preset has disappeared and now, instead of a single selection, I have to add each item in manually. I also don't see the option to create any new presets. Am I missing something? If this feature was removed for some reason, is it possible to get it added back in in a future build? Thanks!

HPBEME

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Hoisted by his own petard - Lock him up!
Re: What happened to user-created smart list presets?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 05:44:22 pm »

Hello Craig,
I created a preset to sort my smart lists by three criteria under MC28 and have been using it for some time. After one of the updates in MC29, I noticed that the option to use this preset has disappeared and now, instead of a single selection, I have to add each item in manually.

I confess that I don't know exactly what it is you're asking. When you say "preset", do you mean a custom smart list that you had created previously is now no longer available? Or are you saying there used to be a function that somehow controlled other smart lists (which is what it sounds like you're saying)?

If it is the latter, I guess I am unfamiliar with this functionality. If I've misinterpreted your question, screenshots of the relevant menu and/or where exactly in MC this functionality previously existed would be extremely helpful.
Pages: [1]   Go Up