INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing Spectrumanalyzer  (Read 429 times)

KAP

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
Missing Spectrumanalyzer
« on: May 29, 2022, 05:17:58 am »

I have installed a new computer containing Win 11, and uppgraded my old Mc-lisence from Mc 16 to Mc 29. 
On my old Mc I had a green spectrum analyzer on the top of the page.  (Much larger than the small black ones on the top line)
Now I can't find it back, or where it is in the menues.
Can some one please tell me where it is hidden.   :-\

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Missing Spectrumanalyzer
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2022, 05:30:30 am »

If it is one of the Visualisations that are shipped with MC then you can get it back by right clicking in the Playing Now Upper Window and scrolling down to the menu that pops up and select it.
Win NUC - VENOEN 11Th NUC Mini PC Core i7 1165G7,Dual HDMI 2.0+Mini DP,Windows 11 Mini Desktop Computer,Thunderbolt 4.0,1 Lan, USB-C,Wifi,Bluetooth 5.0,32GB RAM Toshiba MQ04ABF100 ‎500Gb 5400 RPM ‎eSATA HD, Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3512GNTD 1Tb NVMe SSD, Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB SATA 2.5 Inch SSD (MZ-77Q8T0) in Sabrent Ultra Slim USB 3.0 to 2.5-Inch SATA External Aluminium Hard Drive Enclosure (EC-UK30)

Apple 2020 Mac mini M1 Chip (8GB RAM, 512GB SSD)
Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 to Dual NVMe M.2 SSD Tool-Free Enclosure with Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 High Performance SSD + Crucial P3 Plus 4TB M.2 PCIe

ET Skins & TrackInfo Plugins - https://englishtiger.uk/index.html

KAP

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2022, 06:39:56 am »

I did'nt find it there.  I can just find the  small spectrum analyzers for left and right in the top window.   I remember I searched for the larger analyzer earlier too, but it's so long time ago, I can't find it.  I'm not really sure it was named "spectrum Analyzer" either.  May be it is hidden under an other name.

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2022, 08:24:19 am »

I found a Green One which shows 2 Spectrum Analysers - it's called Stereo on the  Visualisations > Spectrum Analyser part of that right click menu
Win NUC - VENOEN 11Th NUC Mini PC Core i7 1165G7,Dual HDMI 2.0+Mini DP,Windows 11 Mini Desktop Computer,Thunderbolt 4.0,1 Lan, USB-C,Wifi,Bluetooth 5.0,32GB RAM Toshiba MQ04ABF100 ‎500Gb 5400 RPM ‎eSATA HD, Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3512GNTD 1Tb NVMe SSD, Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB SATA 2.5 Inch SSD (MZ-77Q8T0) in Sabrent Ultra Slim USB 3.0 to 2.5-Inch SATA External Aluminium Hard Drive Enclosure (EC-UK30)

Apple 2020 Mac mini M1 Chip (8GB RAM, 512GB SSD)
Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 to Dual NVMe M.2 SSD Tool-Free Enclosure with Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 High Performance SSD + Crucial P3 Plus 4TB M.2 PCIe

ET Skins & TrackInfo Plugins - https://englishtiger.uk/index.html

HPBEME

• MC Beta Team
  • Hoisted by his own petard - Lock him up!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2022, 07:51:39 pm »

I figured it might be beneficial to add some pictures to the solution posted by EnglishTiger. 

- Pic1 shows the right-click menu used to turn on/off the small decorative spectrum analyzers on the right/left side of the Player Bar (the small ones you referenced in your OP)
- Pic2 shows the right-click menu used to access all the visualizations available with MC that are shown in the Playing Now window (upper panel of the content window)
- Pic3 shows the green spectrum analyzer that EnglishTiger referenced, and may be the one you are looking for.

IMPORTANT: you must have something playing to access the right-click menu (in the second pic) in the Playing Now window in order to select a specific visualization
Pages: [1]   Go Up