INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Player tab greyed out  (Read 388 times)

murray

• Citizen of the Universe
Player tab greyed out
« on: June 14, 2022, 07:57:35 pm »

Im wanting to test zones for converting all resolutions to native without any upscaling for DVD, BD and UHD content. The reason is I want to try to connect a Lumagen to JR the same as (voodoo5) has done so all the scaling and enhancements are done in the Lumagen rather than JRVR or madvr. Since there is no passthrough native resolution in JRVR or madvr Im told the only way is to use zones in JR, however mine is greyed out. So I cant go player>zone>add zone as it doesnt show in my Player tab since its greyed out.

Can anyone please tell me why is my Player greyed out and is there a setting to turn it back on. Thanks in advance....

marko

• MC Beta Team
Re: Player tab greyed out
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 10:56:22 pm »

Right click on "Playing Now", which should give you this menu...

or alternatively, from the Player menu in the toolbar...

murray

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 11:16:00 pm »

Right click on "Playing Now", which should give you this menu...

or alternatively, from the Player menu in the toolbar...

Thank you for that I do see it now from the Player menu (add zone) but why is mine greyed out and others are not? Does it not matter?

markf2748

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 12:40:59 am »

Grayed out v.s. just a normal gray coloration?  If normal gray, it means no tracks have been added to the local Player zone.

LMB click on the Player button to select local audio zone.  Then play a track - you should see the gray Player icon change color.   Then LMB click on Player button again.  You should see a track listing and cover art (if available) in a new Player tab of the main window.  Lyrics also show up in the window if they were added to the Lyrics field.

You can see a summary of what is happening in each zone with the Overview button.

murray

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 01:46:09 am »

Grayed out v.s. just a normal gray coloration?  If normal gray, it means no tracks have been added to the local Player zone.

LMB click on the Player button to select local audio zone.  Then play a track - you should see the gray Player icon change color.   Then LMB click on Player button again.  You should see a track listing and cover art (if available) in a new Player tab of the main window.  Lyrics also show up in the window if they were added to the Lyrics field.

You can see a summary of what is happening in each zone with the Overview button.

Great thank you I now have it working and green :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up