More > JRiver Media Center 31 for Windows

NEW: JRVR Configuration Profiles

<< < (4/9) > >>

lello:
I need help.

I left the Tonemapping Algorithm on "auto-select" and I get a correct brightness on everything.

However, there are some movies like "The Meg" where the brightness is excessive and therefore I have to set the TM on BT.2446a. I would therefore like to create a profile, but I have no idea what parameter to set as I don't know what this greater brightness is from.

It should be noted that I use a video projector.

Thank you

Hendrik:
This sounds like a stylistic override, so if in doubt you could create a custom field to control it, and use that in the search expression to select the profile.

jmone:
I can't seem to use a Profile rule when watching TV.  It seems to always use Default.  I've tried a few different options in the Rule (such as Media Type=TV) but nothing seems to work.

Hendrik:

--- Quote from: jmone on August 04, 2022, 06:36:31 am ---I can't seem to use a Profile rule when watching TV.  It seems to always use Default.  I've tried a few different options in the Rule (such as Media Type=TV) but nothing seems to work.

--- End quote ---

Yaobing tells me he hooked up TV playback for the next build. Let us know if it works!

jmone:
Thanks - I will.  ;D I'm still chasing down the combing issues I'm seeing with deinterlacing on some material.  Had to watch the League again last night using HDHomeRun and MC and I kept seeing combing artifacts come and go (hence the attempt to make a profile so I could play with options).  I'll post more on that in a new thread once I can work out some repeatable combo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version