More > JRiver Media Center 31 for Windows

NEW: JRVR Configuration Profiles

<< < (8/9) > >>

jmone:
Yeah, it should work with some planning - I was thinking more from the AVS user POV that seem to want to dynamically and manually select different profiles as they go.  The other thought I had was to extend the MCC/MCWS call with a second parram option to not save it to Playback Info?

mattkhan:

--- Quote from: jmone on August 11, 2023, 03:47:47 am ---The other thought I had was to extend the MCC/MCWS call with a second parram option to not save it to Playback Info?

--- End quote ---
this could be quite convenient anyway if you're just doing quick testing between profiles and don't want it to be remembered

I also notice that the MCWS call (to MCC) to set this returns OK regardless of whether you send a valid profile id or not. I think this is a generic MCWS problem but still confusing in this case (it was only after nothing was working that I realised the profile id had been added to the dialog in which you define/create profiles).

mattkhan:
the contrast recovery option only shows the value to 1 decimal place but the slider is moving in smaller steps, can the displayed value be rounded to 2 decimals instead pls?

the slider ui control is a bit odd btw, it looks like it moves accordingly in some double precision based increment rather than a fixed 0.01 step

Hendrik:
The slider is just continuous for some reason, its not meant to have any more precision. I don't think it has the ability to have actual steps right now.

eve:
Is there an MCWS route for getting the current JRVR profile (or specifics about the current profile? )
Additionally, is there a route for getting all the available profiles?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version