INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cloudplay and Play Doctor not Integrating  (Read 419 times)

Cinelder

• World Citizen
Cloudplay and Play Doctor not Integrating
« on: July 08, 2022, 10:39:21 am »

I am able to play songs or playlists from Cloudplay or Play Doctor directly without problem, but have never been able to get Cloudplay to work integrated with Play Doctor. 

Even if I set "Include Files From Cloudplay" to 100%, and even if Play Doctor rules are reset to default (and they all work fine with my local library), I *never* see files from Cloudplay included in the generated Play Doctor playlist.  Instead, the only files that ever come up in the MC playlist are always from my own library.

This has always been a problem since the inception of Cloudplay as a MC feature.  For me, Cloudplay integration with Play Doctor has never worked on my system. 

Any advice most welcome.

Aardvark

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Cloudplay and Play Doctor not Integrating
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 02:48:59 am »

Running JRiver 2929.0.67 and have similar problems with Cloudplay and Play Doctor

In Cloudplay options for "Files to be included" I have

-[Media Sub Type]=[Audiobook],[Podcast],[Test Clip] -[Album]="Christmas" ~nodup=[Artist],[Name]

In Play Doctor options I have "Some Variety" ticked (only because there is no option to have "No Variety"

"Include Files from Cloudplay" is set to 100%

"Set Rules for Files That Can Be Included" is

[Media Type]=[Audio] +[Genre]=[Country] ~n=100

So I go into Cloudplay, type Country into the Search Box and hit play

The first track I always get is off my local disk and then the rest are Cloudplay tracks but I get Pop, Pop/Rock, Folk Rock and 70s Pop as various genres that turn up.

Why am I not just getting Country as I specified? Also why the Local track when I have said 100% from Cloudplay?

Also I get exactly the same result if I put "Country" in the Play Doctor box in the Active Zone 

Am I doing something wrong or is this just not working properly?

Thanks, Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up