INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Library Still Appearing after uninstalling the Old Library from JRiver  (Read 551 times)

mgreg123

• Junior Woodchuck

I made a big mistake in editing one Movie. Now all the 200+ Movies have the same name. I deleted the Movie library (not the data), Uninstalled JRiver twice, and rebooted. When I tried to import my Movies Again from their folder, the same Movie name came for all the movies! Any advice on how to correct this would be greatly appreciated.
Michael G

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Restore a backup.  MC makes them automatically.

mgreg123

• Junior Woodchuck

I appreciate your help. I just attempted to change one of the Movies to the correct name. What happened was strange. It accepted the change, and now all the movies have that same name. Apocalypse 10.5, maybe that's appropriate, seeing the screwup I made.

badger

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile

3 questions...

Did restoring a backup help at all... or had you deleted the backups when you uninstalled MC?

In the tag window, under General ...  Name...   Is this the tag that is the same for every movie?

In the tag windwo, under Advanced...  What is in the Filename (name) tag?  Same thing?

mgreg123

• Junior Woodchuck

No, because I didn't find one in the C Drive nor OneDrive to restore. I did delete the entire Library by selecting 1 movie and then using a Control A Delete command. Thought the Library would be gone and the data intact and simply import again.
On the 2nd question, Yes, but the rest of the movie information is as it should be to that movie.
No, its File name is index.bluray;1
D:\Movies\Captain Marvel\BDMV\  Thank you, I can't believe I made such a stupid mistake!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

No, because I didn't find one in the C Drive nor OneDrive to restore.

Use Explorer to search for *.zip.

https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Restore_a_library
Pages: [1]   Go Up