INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Display Window state between sessions and others...  (Read 471 times)

sirkus

• World Citizen
Display Window state between sessions and others...
« on: August 08, 2022, 12:11:07 pm »

Is it possible to keep the Display Window state (detached, position and monitor) between MC sessions? I can't find a way to start MC display as it was when it was stopped.

And in the same multi-monitor idea, having a Classic view is sync with a Theater view would be really useful.

And... navigate through documents in album's folder (.pdf, .jpg etc...) like for lyrics? I'm missing the old CD booklets during play ;)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Display Window state between sessions and others...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 01:13:51 pm »

In startup options, choose Last Location.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 01:54:20 pm »

And... navigate through documents in album's folder (.pdf, .jpg etc...) like for lyrics? I'm missing the old CD booklets during play ;)

You might like the View Extras feature:  https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=106819.0

Brian.

sirkus

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 04:41:46 pm »

Thanks.

In startup options, choose Last Location.
Doesn't seem to launch MC Classic window (as Last Location option) with Display window detached in its last position (2nd monitor).

You might like the View Extras feature:  https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=106819.0
I can't make it to work and the thread is too long and confusing.

I have a 2nd "small" monitor as MC dedicated display. I would like to be able to operate MC from there in a user friendly way (ie. Theater view and Display). I know that I can do a lot of things but, this is not what I really call "a user friendly way". I think Display windows is very basic since too many years and is underused.
Pages: [1]   Go Up