INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Projector and Remote Questions  (Read 370 times)

Smack

• World Citizen
Projector and Remote Questions
« on: August 15, 2022, 04:45:05 am »

Hello guys,

i have installed JRiver to my HTPC. I do have some problems with it.

• I can't see my projector in the display devices (only my PC-Screen). The projector (EPSON LS10000) is connected via AVR DENON 4500, the HTPC is connected to the DENON.
  • I can't get the remote to work. I have bought an IR emiter and the emiter is recognized in Windows 10
  • Which gamma processing do i have to choose for my Projector (Projector is DCI-P3 calibrated).

I hope you understand my problems. I attached some screenshots for better understanding ;)

jmone

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I won! I won!
Re: Projector and Remote Questions
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 05:10:46 am »

• I can't see my projector in the display devices (only my PC-Screen). The projector (EPSON LS10000) is connected via AVR DENON 4500, the HTPC is connected to the DENON.
Can windows "Display Settings" see the AVR/PC as a display device (and or the nvidia/amd/intel control panel)?

• I can't get the remote to work. I have bought an IR emiter and the emiter is recognized in Windows 10
The Wiki Instructions are here https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Media_Center_Remote_Instructions - The default device is Windows MCE and it should "just work" in TheaterView (note: it has to be a MCE IR Receiver)

• Which gamma processing do i have to choose for my Projector (Projector is DCI-P3 calibrated).
I leave mine on Auto, but you could try either DCI-P3 or 2020 and see how it looks (or run some test patterns)
JRiver CEO Elect

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Projector and Remote Questions
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 12:02:55 pm »

Leave Gamma on disabled. Most people should probably not use it.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters
Pages: [1]   Go Up