INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Right click menu unavailable on secondary monitor  (Read 479 times)

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Right click menu unavailable on secondary monitor
« on: September 19, 2022, 02:46:45 pm »

I have a 3 monitor setup with one monitor being the built-in display of a 13" MPB.  I have one of the external monitors designated as "primary" by dragging the menu bar icon onto it in the System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement area.

EDIT:  I have MC on the built-in laptop monitor.

When I go to the albums view in MC, with album icons displayed, I can right click on them to get a menu with things like Play, Add To Playing Now, etc.  This works several times in a row.  But after doing this 5 or 6 times (to add albums to playing now), it stops working.  When this happens, no pop-up menu appears in MC.  But... instead of the pop up menu, the main MC menu, at the very top of the screen, appears on my primary external monitor. The one that says "Media Center 29, File, Edit, etc".  It's almost like it thinks that the window moved or something.

This is reproduceable pretty much 100% of the time.  Just right click on 5, 6, 7 different albums and it will stop working eventually.

Thanks for reading.
Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up