INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Set or remember custom list style  (Read 210 times)

ajp_anton

• Junior Woodchuck
Set or remember custom list style
« on: October 21, 2022, 12:53:35 am »

I've made some custom movie/series lists for theatre view, but there doesn't seem to be any logic to how they are actually displayed.

The "items to show" looks something like this:
Shows
  Series
  Recent
  Genre
Movies
  Grid
  Lists (custom)
Lists
  Movie lists (question is about this)

The separate Movie Lists mixes movies and TV shows for stories that involve both. But the list styles are inconsistent here. Some display as TV shows (grid that stretches the full width of the screen), some display as Grid under Movies (grid, but with the right side dedicated for information about the selected movie), and none display like a list of episodes of a TV show. The last one is what I'd like most of them to display as.

For example, I have one list of movies only that display like the movies grid, and another list of movies only that display like a grid of TV shows. I have not found a single difference between these two lists, other than the fact that they contain a different set of movies.

I can change the display type by entering theatre view, selecting More and Toggle List Style, but
a) they are not remembered and revert back to the inconsistent mess from before each time I exit the program
b) is there a way to select a default style in the theatre view options where I'm actually creating these? Ideally with an expression that returns a number (1-6?) that corresponds to one of the different available styles.
Pages: [1]   Go Up