INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View Viewing Questions  (Read 305 times)

ndgame

• Recent member
Theater View Viewing Questions
« on: October 27, 2022, 11:59:36 am »

I have attached 2 photos.   When I am in Theater Mode and I select Movies I created a custom Sub Category that is for my Movies at a given path.  It works great.  However I can then scroll over and select Show Movies by Name and it will list my library completely different.  I prefer how "Name shows the movies VS my custom 4K sub menu.

Does anyone know how to change this?

lepa

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theater View Viewing Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 12:24:15 pm »

When on your 4k movies view. Select "more" from the menu and then "toggle list style" to cycle different styles. One of them is the one you prefer

ndgame

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 12:30:20 pm »

When on your 4k movies view. Select "more" from the menu and then "toggle list style" to cycle different styles. One of them is the one you prefer

Perfect!  Thank you so much!

ndgame

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2022, 12:53:38 pm »

ok I have another question.   I have a bunch of "Unmatched" Movies.   I have updated the Files on the NAS and want to run the "Get Movies & TV Info" on all of them again.   If I do it one file at a time it is finding them now with no problem.  But just time consuming.  If there was a way to kick off another scan that would be great.

lepa

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2022, 02:23:15 pm »

You can either select every movie which doesn't have info and select Get Movie & TV Info which will batch process them. Of course you can also select all and do Get Movie & TV Info for every file again
Pages: [1]   Go Up