INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorting and displaying Movie Series and Episodes (NOT TV Series)  (Read 187 times)

Purecut

• World Citizen

Hi everyone,

I have a problem displaying film series and their episodes (individual films in the filmseries) in the overview.

For example, if I'm in a "Comedy" genre, the individual films are displayed there. But since there are also film series among the many films, I have summarized them in a film series (series). For example in the genre ScienFiction "Star Wars film series" (there are 9 movies under this series)

In order to be able to display this in a structured way, the following is in the view options for JRemote in the media network under Movies:

Section Video -> Movie:
Genre -> Series -> Episodes.

"Genre" is setup with the normal db field "Genre"
"Series" is setup with: if(isequal([Series],[name]),[series],[series])
"Episodes" is setup with: if(IsEqual([episode],[name]),[episode],)

The problem is now:
When I click in the Genre "ScienFiction" I see my series "Star Wars Movie Coillection" and when I click on this I see all the Episodes (Movies" of this series.

But all the other movies that not belong to my series are shown under a group "undefinite"

What I want is that all the movies (that do not belong to a series) and the series are shown under the selected "genre" like

Genre
Series name 1 -> click to open the series
Series name 2 -> click to open the series
Movie xy
Movie 12
Movie 5
etc.

Can someone help me how I must change the expression in die Media view options

if(isequal([Series],[name]),[series],[series])  ??????

Many thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up