INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My views don't stick!  (Read 1118 times)

10sne1

• World Citizen
My views don't stick!
« on: March 02, 2003, 11:02:30 am »

?  I am not usually that thick but I can't figure out what this sticky view feature is!  I go to my explorer side and select Media Library then Audio then Genre/Artist/Album.  It seems my columns are remembered (meaning which columns to include and the order I've arranged them in) but the size of the columns always goes back to default.  Isn't sticky view supposed to remember size?  It seems it might remember it when I select a Genre under that heading.....but when I go back and look at many of the various places I've been they all need to be adjusted individually.  If I set column width for something higher, isn't it supposed to filter down to the groups under?

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: My views don't stick!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2003, 11:09:06 am »

Don't feel lonely

I seen people talking about it but never even tried to figure it out.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

NoCodeUK

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: My views don't stick!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 07:17:08 am »

This came up in another thread.  It appears that the inheritance does not include the root field e.g audio so making a change in this field will not afect everything.  However if you make a change within an artist it does affect all albums.  Its down to the levels of inheritance within the tree.  CHeck with Matt as to excatly how it works as I don't think anyone else is completely sure at the moment ;D

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder
Pages: [1]   Go Up