INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Registration / Licence issue  (Read 703 times)

fifrelin

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Registration / Licence issue
« on: March 02, 2003, 11:10:33 am »

Hi there,

this may have been addressed somewhere else, let me know if that's the case.

I have bought MJ V.8, back in 2002 (way before December). My problem has been the following: at some point in time, every day when I boot the PC and login to Windows 2000, MJ started to ask me to restore my license. Which I do from the downloaded installation key on my PC. That works for 15 days, and then I have to restore from the Internet, because my installation is, of course, not valid any more. Now I'm at the point where I receive a message telling me that my registration code is either invalid, or I have restored too many times. In other words, I cannot use MJ anymore on my PC.
My questions:
- what can I do to get more 'restores'?
- what can you suggest that would create that recurring, daily issue with the license? For information, I am using MJ on a secondary PC, using XP, and don't have any issue with it.
- At this point, I am using MJ 90121. OS is Win 2000. Don't know what else could be useful (can't open MJ anymore).

Any help you can provide would be very welcome. I've tried to ask the question before, and got refered to help pages. I've looked at them, and there is nothing there. This is a great program, I would like to keep using it. Thanks in advance.

Fifrelin

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Registration / Licence issue
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2003, 11:19:11 am »

I cleared  your restores.

It's possible that your user account is corrupt in Windows.  It happens.  Try a search at Microsoft or on google.

Other than that, I don't know what the problem is, but try this.

Uninstall.

Reboot.

Reinstall and restore license, if necessary.

Logout and login as the user you usually run as.

Pages: [1]   Go Up