INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 30.0.59 for Windows -- Available Here  (Read 2954 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 30.0.59 for Windows -- Available Here
« on: February 02, 2023, 08:27:14 am »

This is a new build of JRiver Media Center 30.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 64-bit build
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v30/latest/MediaCenter300059-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

Download 32-bit build
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v30/latest/MediaCenter300059.exe (works on all systems)

30.0.59 (1/31/2023)

1. Fixed: Scroll commands in the image viewer were not functioning in build 58.
2. Changed: Removed the up, down, left, right keyboard shortcuts from the image scroll menu since those keys don't work since build 58.
3. Changed: Made playback loop back to the beginning when it stops at the end of a playlist.

30.0.58 (1/30/2023)

1. Changed: Reverted the changes made to scrolling changing images.

30.0.57 (1/27/2023)

1. Changed: Locate on disk is available on Library Server Clients again when local file access is available.
2. Changed: Update Library (from tags) & Update Tags (from library) are available with Library Server Clients again, with added checks to prevent issues when local file access is not possible.

30.0.56 (1/27/2023)

1. Fixed: Picking Import All in the Tag window customize dialog then cancelling would corrupt the display.
2. Changed: Update Library (from tags) & Update Tags (from library) are no longer available on Library Server and DLNA Clients, as direct file access is required.
3. Changed: Locate on disk is no longer available on Library Server Clients and DLNA Clients, as direct file access is required.
4. Changed: Disable some functions which won't work with DLNA connected libraries. Fix one that should.
5. Changed: Made Google date lookup work a little better.

30.0.55 (1/25/2023)

1. Changed: Reworked the year calculation (y) in CompareDates to be based on the years and days apart.
2. Changed: The reverse sync when building library server sync uses the copied library as well to avoid lags.

30.0.54 (1/24/2023)

1. Changed: Cancel of the library server sync thread was not working nicely.

30.0.53 (1/24/2023)

1. Changed: When building deltas for library server sync, the library is copied to avoid lags.
2. NEW: Added "yd" to the CompareDates expression function to output the number of years and days between dates.

30.0.52 (1/24/2023)

1. Changed: When running Locate > On Disk (external) with a file on a network drive and a long path, we try just show the folder instead of also trying to select the file in the folder.  This may or may not always work, depending on the length of the path itself.
2. Fixed: The string "Unrated" could not be translated.
3. Changed: Updated Czech translation (thanks Jan Boháč).
4. Fixed: The title of the OSD commands could not be translated.
5. NEW: Added a CompareDates expression function to compare by year, days, or calendar years.
6. Changed: Date lookup from Google was no longer working.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

amsco15

• World Citizen
Re: JRiver Media Center 30.0.59 for Windows -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 10:38:10 am »

"Changed: Locate on disk is no longer available on Library Server Clients and DLNA Clients, as direct file access is required."

Sorry, what does the above mean?  Thanks.

zybex

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 12:19:41 pm »

That change was reverted on build 57.
It wrongly removed the "Locate on Disk" commands from the MC Client even when the files were directly accessible via LAN.

comox

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 04:39:58 pm »

Could we please have the changes for 49, 50, and 51?

comox

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2023, 04:49:16 pm »

Since you're working in this area please consider making Locate on Disk (Inside Media Center) faster.

If while in a pane view I ctrl + right click "Locate on Disk (Inside Media Center)" to see the selected file in a new Drives & Devices tab, it takes about 16 seconds to open.

Directory structure is very simple: Root\Album\Tracks but there are a lot of albums.

If this is a Windows problem please ignore my request.

Alpengreis

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2023, 11:21:15 am »

Could we please have the changes for 49, 50, and 51?
Yes, where are those changes?

zybex

• MC Beta Team

Alpengreis

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2023, 09:19:50 am »

@zybex

Oh, thanks - I should have found it myself.

d_pert

• Galactic Citizen
  • I love music and great audio!
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2023, 07:14:01 pm »

This build crashes on two systems every time I try to select the following VST GUI in DSP studio: IK Multimedia ARC 3.1.0.

I also posted the following a few days ago, which could be related (?)

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,134954.0.html

Thank you.
Derek Pert
(Windows 11 Pro x64 / 32GB RAM)

Abbra Cadabra

• World Citizen
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2023, 10:33:28 am »

I had Audio settings set to "Load Entire Album into Memory", playback worked fine but I did encounter one minor issue:

If you select an album and choose "Add To Playing Now", Media Center will be unresponsive to mouse input while it appears to be loading the album into memory.
BUT, since it was added to a long list of albums being queued and not ready to be played, shouldn't MC wait until that album is queued for playback to load into memory?
You can't possibly load the entire Playing Now list into memory as that would use excess quantities of memory.
I swear I am not here to drive you crazy!

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2023, 08:36:08 pm »

This build crashes on two systems every time I try to select the following VST GUI in DSP studio: IK Multimedia ARC 3.1.0.

I also posted the following a few days ago, which could be related (?)

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,134954.0.html

Thank you.
That will be fixed in the next build. If you are still having issues with it after that please repost.
Pages: [1]   Go Up