More > JRiver Media Center 30 for Windows

NEW: Additional video file metadata

<< < (16/19) > >>

Hendrik:
I've fixed some issues with black bar detection, made the detection window a bit longer, and my samples all seem to be improving.
We already sample 7 different spots within the first 30 minutes of a video, and reading around 5-10 seconds at those spots to get a good idea of the video. Other then parsing the full video I'm not sure where there is a diminishing returns in expanding on how many spots we check to give the biggest coverage.

--- Quote from: zybex on March 09, 2023, 05:13:40 am ---Subtitle Language is not parsing unicode - that's Norwegian Bokmål

--- End quote ---

Actually the language was encoded wrong in our list from language code to language name, but fixed regardless!

zybex:
Maybe spread out those 7 samples to the entire length of the movie? interval=length/8 or something.

Kursk (2018) has the first 17 minutes at 1.66 and then opens to 2.39 until the last 2 or 3 minutes, which change back to 1.66. MC sets the Video Crop to 0x0x1920x804, which seems correct.

Hendrik:
I changed it to spread out a bit more over the video depending on duration. And yes, the crop should cover the "biggest" possible active image. So if it changes mid-video, it would ensure both (or more) options will be fully shown inside the crop rect.

lepa:
With latest beta I haven't found any issues anymore with crop detection. Good work!

jmone:
I'm do in order a full:
- Update Library from tags, then
- Analyse Video
- Black Bar detection

It will take hours!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version