More > JRiver Media Center 30 for Windows

NEW: Additional video file metadata

<< < (17/19) > >>

Hendrik:
Update Library from Tags includes the same processing Analyse Video does, no need to do it separately. Analyse Video just does less, eg. not overwriting actual tags in your DB etc.

jmone:
Thanks - makes sense and just saved me some hours (up to 881 of 6778)!

One other thing I found is I had a live URL in the Video section (for a Camera I think - now deleted the entry).  When Analyse Video hits that it stop and you can't cancel it, you have to close down MC and then kill the worker from Task Manager (or reboot).

OverTheAir:

--- Quote from: jmone on March 09, 2023, 02:52:57 am ---... but two I mentioned earlier that don't get any values are the UHD BD version of "Fury" and "The Patriot"

--- End quote ---
Probably irrelevant but both those discs had AACS 2.1 and IIRC very few other discs have ever used it. Can't see why that would make a difference vs behavior with AACS 2.0 protected discs, regardless of whether protection has already been removed at time of rip or if its done dynamically on the rip at time of playback, but thought I'd mention it.

jmone:
Yeah interesting point.  Both have been decrypted but I wonder.  Lets see what happens after the latest set of updates I'm doing.

jmone:
Testing on 30.0.76 : Update Tags over all my Videos (6,779)

Looking really solid and I'm personally very satisfied with the results.
- (currently) Not supported for JTV, IFO, ISO
- Works now with BDMV3D and MPLS / BDMV Particles
- Only failure was on the 2 x AACS 2.1 BD UHD rips ("Fury" and "The Patriot") - Weird, I might try to re-rip these.
- The 0.00 Aspect Ratio is fixed (well It's gone from 500+ to 4 and these are all WMV and are not what you would call great quality)
- Aspect Ratios look good at this stage

Video Bitrate: About 2/3rds don't get a Video Bitrate.  Having a look at these in MediaInfo, I see that many just don't have a listing for Bitrate at all, but lots have the following format if that is of interest:

--- Code: ---Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 19.7 Mb/s
Maximum bit rate : 35.0 Mb/s
--- End code ---

Off to start Black Bar detection

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version